Answers to MES
MES is a roadmap towards operational excellence. MES will help you to:
- reduce manufacturing costs.
- shorten changeover times.
- increase quality.
Most of your customers have the same questions:
- What is the status of my order?
- What time frame can you give me?
- Can you justify this price?
- Can you guarantee the source of your raw materials?
- Are you in compliance with regulatory requirements?
- Are you able to find faulty batches?
A Manufacturing Execution System informs you
- about the actual progress of production.
- about updated production schedules.
- of the actual cost of products.
- in order to guarantee the traceability of raw materials and products.
- in order to comply with rigorous standards.
- in order to have efficient talks with business management.
And it provides
- responsiveness where needed (modification, shutdowns etc.).
- transparency regarding problems encountered and costs.
- the brand image applied.
- compliance with deadlines.
- data in terms of traceability.
- smooth interfacing with the ERP system (information system).
More FAQ’s to improve productivity:
- Questions from the General Management
- Questions from the Production Manager
- Needs from the Operator
- Objectives from the Maintenance Manager
- Requests from the Sales Manager
- Requirements from the Quality Manager