The General Manager is one of the stakeholders of MES solutions.
The data within the MES layer is in the right context the most powerful information available to direct operations on long and short time.
- Why doesn’t the ERP system (Engineering Resource Planning – integrated management software) meet all demands?
- What is the daily and real-time production rate?
- How can we produce more for less expense?
- How much does this production cost?
- How can we obtain accurate and reliable information?
MES brings the General Manager
- centralised production data,
- coordination between production and ERP system,
- and production monitoring indicators.
The General Manager will master
- materials cost prices,
- production capacities,
- production means (responsiveness),
- energy savings,
- and waste management.