MES from a Production Manager point of view: “How can I run my production facility best!” Typical questions from a Production Manager are:
- What skills do the operators have?
- How should teams be organised?
- Is each task allocated (who does what)?
- Are deadlines respected?
- What are the possible non-conformities?
MES fulfils your needs
- centralising production data
- managing resources
- reducing the number of entries and paperwork
- putting indicators in place
- adequate allocation of skills.
- effective allocation of tasks.
- teams organisation.
- real time performance analysis.
- monitoring of performance indicators.
- hazard management (absences, low resources).
- compliance with deadlines.
- material consumption management.
- a smooth manufacturing process.