The Sales Manager has questions about:
- What is the status of my order?
- How can I inform the customer about any possible delays?
- Is the data reliable?
- What alternatives are on offer?
- on the actual progress of each order
- on the updated production planning in real time
- and enables everyone to share the same data in order to have efficient talks with business management
- the real time value of stock: quantity, location (update of the ERP).
- the movement of materials between the shops and the workshops.
- the level of quality at all stages of production.
- the possibility of just-in-time ordering.
- the level of outstanding stock (optimisation) and prevention of breakdowns.